What's new in BuriBooks 2.0
- Major User Interface Changes
- Pambatang Diksiyonaryo (Children's Dictionary in Filipino)
All books now have a new home! Users will be able to see all books in our new Read tab.
Whenever you read from the read tab, the experience is focused on reading. Activities has been removed on this tab.
Easily Browse through different redability levels by tapping the " > " arrow beside the level
Books with activities and assessment can be found at Learn tab.
- Default tab contains BuriBooks premade activities
- School tab contains activities made by teachers /Schools. Children no longer have to type in a special code to view a book. They automatically appear in the school tab after teachers create them.
Check users reading status and achievements at Profile tab
Having trouble with your Filipino vocabulary?
Just tap the Diksiyonaryo icon (magnifying glass) when reading a book to search for word you need to understand
- To read a book offline, select a book in Browse tab, and tap Download book
- Once a book is downloaded you will see the message "book downloaded" and "available offline in your library
- Log out by going to Profile tab and selecting the settings button at the upper right corner
- tap log out